Visit the Wonderful World of Willie Earthworm
A children’s educational outing brought to you by Honeybee Educational Outings.
Oude Molen Eco Village has panoramic views of Table Mountain set on the banks of the Black River.
With wonderful activities :
- A puppet show tells a story of Farmer Brown & the characters which help him run the farm.
- Meet Willie Earthworm who helps the soil become rich so that fruit and vegetables will grow.
- Learn what makes earthworms important for the environment.
- Discover the secret of “black gold” by examining an earthworm farm and live earthworms.
- Snacks can be enjoyed under the trees near the horse paddocks with the backdrop of Table Mountain. OPTIONAL EXTRAS – time and weather permitting:
- Visit the horse paddock
- See the Oude Molen Village children’s gardening project and organic gardens
For Group Bookings & Enquiries – please specify “EARTHWORM OUTING”
contact: 021 511 4567
For current prices and to make a booking please call Soraya on 021 511 4567
Venue : Oude Molen Farm village
Alexandra Road , opposite Pinelands train station